H Creative is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should H Creative ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
H Creative may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25.02.2019.
• name and job title
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode
H Creative requires this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• H Creative may use the information to improve H Creative products and services.
• H Creative may contact you via telephone or email to discuss a specific proposed, current or past collaborative project.
• H Creative may occasionally send emails about new services, availability or other information which H Creative thinks you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, H Creative may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. H Creative may contact you by email, phone or mail. H Creative may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
H Creative is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, H Creative has put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information H Creative collects online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
H Creative uses traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps H Creative analyse data about web page traffic and improve the hcreative.co.uk website in order to tailor it to customer needs. H Creative only uses this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help H Creative provide you with a better website, by enabling H Creative to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives H Creative access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with H Creative.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
hcreative.co.uk may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave hcreative.co.uk, you should note that H Creative does not have any control over that other website. Therefore, H Creative cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing email@example.com
H Creative will never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties. H Creative will never use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties.
You may request details of personal information which H Creative holds about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to H Creative, 15 New Lane, Green Hammerton, North Yorkshire, YO26 8BL.
If you believe that any information H Creative is holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible, at the above address. H Creative will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.